Subject: Re: Making the picons database distributed

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 14:17:19 +0100

On 10/09/98 01:36:11 John Kodis  wrote:

> Now that Netscape has released the source code for Mozilla, all that
> is required is a sufficently skilled and motivated hacker with a
> little spare time on his hands.
and a little spare space on his disk; I downloaded the sources a short
while ago for this very purpose, and was somewhat panicked by the fact that
the gzipped tar distribution is 16.5MB. My disk now spins unevenly, due to
this large blob of
bits on one side. :-)

So far, I haven't had the time to look deeply, but when I do have the time,
I probably won't have the nerve. :-)

steve

---

From: Kristian Ellingsen <[email-masked]>
Date: 10 Sep 1998 17:12:35 +0200

* steve kilbane

| (...) the gzipped tar distribution is 16.5MB.

And it is just getting bigger and bigger ... Still, I'm glad it is
available for downloading, so that those of us who aren't permanently
connected to the Internet can enjoy faces.
-- 
KRISTIAN ELLINGSEN, +47 905 13 552
http://ellingsen.home.ml.org/
mailto:[email-masked]
/\..Time sure flies when you don't know what you're doing../\