Subject: Picons Memory Game

From: "Steve Kinzler" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 1997 10:37:02 -0500 (EST)

Dear Faces mailing listers,

I've created a new game on the Web using picons.  It's the Memory card
game in JavaScript.  Check it out at

	http://www.cs.indiana.edu/cgi-bin/picons-memory

You'll need Netscape Navigator 3.0 or later, since it uses image
replacement.  You can configure your game for any number of players, any
number of cards and any set of Web images to use for the card pictures.
Many pre-defined random subsets of picons are available for the pictures,
too.

I'm announcing this here first hoping to get some testing & feedback
before I announce it more broadly, so please feel free to send me some.

Thanks,						Steve Kinzler

-- 
from the brain of Steve Kinzler    /o)\    [email-masked]
an organ with a mind of its own    \(o/    (812)855-6999
              http://www.cs.indiana.edu/hyplan/kinzler.html
Potful disservice / vocalist photogenic / tenace emigrate.