Subject: {before,after}ImageBindings in xfaces 3.3 have me stumped...

From: Dave Cohrs <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 1997 14:23:40 -0800

I want to set up a binding for all the mail I get from the Pilot users
mailing list.  The common element I can see in these messages is the "Sender:"
header, so I tried:

XFaces.beforeImageBindings: \
	Sender:	owner-pilot:	pilot

But the faces still all came up as "the unknown picture".  I tried

XFaces.afterImageBindings: \
	Sender:	owner-pilot:	pilot

But the faces still all came up as "the unknown picture" (how?  By doing
this, I thought I would lose my "* *: unknown" spec, so how did it find the
unknown picture?  Yes, I really did an "xrdb -load" on each attempt).

Where do I need to put the "pilot" file?  This is actually a an xbm file.
I've tried, using the facedbpath, putting it in
	MISC/pilot/face.xbm
	MISC/pilot.xbm
	pilot.xbm
	MISC/unknown/pilot.xbm		(this follows the model I used for
					a default sound)

All to no avail.  No matter what, I get the unknown face.
I'm stumped.  Anyone know what I really should do?