Subject: ANNOUNCE: MEUF v3.0 BETA AVAILABLE

From: [email-masked] (Daniel Glazman)
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 1994 14:50:53 +0000

Subject: ANNOUNCE: MEUF v3.0 BETA AVAILABLE
Newsgroups: comp.mail.mime,comp.mail.misc,edf.der.net.mail,edf.der.logiciels,fr.comp.windows.x11
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

            	   	Une Bonne et Heureuse Annie !
             	   	A Happy New Year !
             	   	Ett Jdtte Gott Nytt Er !
             	   	Un Feliz Aqo Nuevo !
             	   	Onnellista Uutta Vuotta !

As a New Year's present from Paris, France, please accept this
announcement:

/* ---------------------------------------------------------------------- */
/* |				MEUF v3.0				| */
/* ---------------------------------------------------------------------- */

Meuf version 3.0, a X Window MIME User Agent is now available
in beta BINARY version for SUN workstations under SunOs 4.1.x and
Solaris 2.x ###ONLY###. X11R5 minimum required.

If you want to take a look at the software before downloading
anything, please read

	http://lara0.exp.edf.fr/glazman/meuf.html

For SunOs 4.1.x, download the two following packages:

	ftp://lara0.exp.edf.fr/pub/MIME/meuf-3.0/meuf-3.0.nonBin.tar.Z
	ftp://lara0.exp.edf.fr/pub/MIME/meuf-3.0/meuf-3.0.sunos.tar.Z

For Solaris 2.x, download the two following packages:

	ftp://lara0.exp.edf.fr/pub/MIME/meuf-3.0/meuf-3.0.nonBin.tar.Z
	ftp://lara0.exp.edf.fr/pub/MIME/meuf-3.0/meuf-3.0.solaris.tar.Z

For both SunOs and Solaris2, download everything you can !

lara0 server is a *small* server... Access is restricted to 10
simultaneous anonymous users.
	Name:    lara0.exp.edf.fr
	Address:  192.70.92.100

All installation instructions are in the Post*ript file doc/install.ps
and in the ascii file README contained in meuf-3.0.nonBin.tar.Z

Packages also contain a Mime Configuration Manager (mcm) for Meuf v3.0
also in binary version; user's manual provided.

==========================================================================
IMPORTANT RESTRICTION: manuals are written in French. Translation
	is pending. Sorry for non roman languages locutors, you'll have
	a hard time with our delicious grammar and vocabulary !
==========================================================================
	Please read the COPYRIGHT file included in the package
==========================================================================
I wish to publicly thank for their support during the last
six months:

	Maria, my wife...
	Christophe Espert, High Text
	Philippe Futtersack, Electriciti de France

/* ENJOY !!! */

</Daniel>
--
+------------------------------------+---------------------------------+
|Daniel GLAZMAN, Research Engineer   | Tel: [(int'l) 33 1] 47 65 35 70 |
+------------------------------------| Fax: [(int'l) 33 1] 47 65 34 19 |
| Electricite De France              | Net: [email-masked]  |
| Direction des Etudes et Recherches +---------------------------------+
| 1, avenue du General de Gaulle     | IMA/ICI/IDR                     |
| 92141 Clamart CEDEX - FRANCE       | Batiment A - bureau SA-02       |
+------------------------------------+--------+------------------------+
| http://lara0.exp.edf.fr/glazman/daniel.html | MIME messages welcome  |
+---------------------------------------------+------------------------+