Subject: pc versions

From: [email-masked] (Steve_Kilbane)
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 93 13:49:45 GMT

hi folks. is there a version of faces that'll work on PCs, too - say under
windows and/or os/2?

[ bit of a heathen question, i know. sorry. ]

steve

---

From: Paul Steckler <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1993 09:01:54 -0500 (EST)

> [ bit of a heathen question, i know. sorry. ]

Hmmmm, I've thought about taking my WinBiff mail notifiation program
and adding faces capability.

If enough people indicate they'd like such a beast, I'll consider
doing it.

-- Paul

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Paul Steckler                       | (set-car! '(Rome London) 'Paris) |
| [email-masked]                   |       is a mutable first         |
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------