Subject: Faces not appearing

From: Lindsay "F." Marshall <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 91 9:46:22 BST

Has any one else had a problem with faces not popping up? I find that
sometimes the faces window raises itslef and beeps but no face appear.
This *seems* to be related to messages with an X-Face header (or maybe
it's just messages from Rich...) but that is only a guess - I havent
been able to pinpoint quite what the cause is. 

ALso can anyone suggest where I should the face so that this mail
address picks it up?  I have tried all the obvious places and nothing
happens :-

[email-masked]

By the way if anyone would like a nicer icon for the UK instead of the
Union Jack one please get in touch - I have a version that is a little
map of the Mainland and Northern Ireland.

Lindsay
-- 
MAIL : [email-masked] (UUCP: s/\(.*\)/...!ukc!\1/)
POST : Computing Laboratory, The University, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK NE1 7RU
VOICE: +44-91-222-8267 		FAX: +44-91-222-8232