Subject: a minor bug patch for faces v1.5.2

From: Steve Kinzler <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 May 91 20:13:49 -0500

Here's a patch for a bug in faces v1.5.2.

Without it, hostnames that begin with "misc." (eg, "misc.rec" in the
news faces database) will end up with the misc./unknown icon instead
of the proper icon.

There may be other instances in the code of a similar bug (ie, where
strcmp should be used instead of strncmp/EQUAL).  I didn't check
thoroughly.

Steve Kinzler

----------
*** main.c.old	Sat May 18 19:48:05 1991
--- main.c	Sat May 18 20:01:52 1991
***************
*** 643,649 ****
                      SPRINTF(iconname, "%s/%s/%s/%s",
                              facepath[id], cptr, iuser[iu], fname[i]) ;
                      IF_DEBUG( FPRINTF(stderr, "found as %s\n", iconname) ; )
!                     if ((EQUAL(icomm[ic], "misc.")) &&
                          (EQUAL(iuser[iu], "unknown")))
                      {
                        STRCPY(miscsave, iconname) ;
--- 643,649 ----
                      SPRINTF(iconname, "%s/%s/%s/%s",
                              facepath[id], cptr, iuser[iu], fname[i]) ;
                      IF_DEBUG( FPRINTF(stderr, "found as %s\n", iconname) ; )
!                     if ((!strcmp(icomm[ic], "misc.")) &&
                          (EQUAL(iuser[iu], "unknown")))
                      {
                        STRCPY(miscsave, iconname) ;