It would be hard to avoid having to write answers for this one.
Ideally you would write down the answers, in detail.
The minimum would be (for the five questions posted):
- HTML is just a set of rendering instructions, for the browser.
- Forms are for collecting data, tables for displaying them.
- HTTP is a protocol, for the communication between browsers and servers.
- Unix commands have been used for installation and maintenance in this class.
- Shows the complete listing of all processes that have something to do with dgerman.
For a longer description you'd need to add details.
For example GET vs. POST:
Essentially if you've been to class and you have all software properly installed and running you're fine.
- GET sends data in the URL
- POST sends data in the HTTP body
- POST requires a content-length header
- GET does not need a body