This is version 1.0 of the schedule for Spring 2023. Things could change depending on how we progress. If we move more slowly or more quickly than I plan, adjustments will be made. There is certainly more than enough material to cover.
- THERE ARE NO EXAMS IN THIS COURSE.
Week of January 9:
- Meeting 1: Introduction to Course and
Introduction to Design.
- Meeting 2: Getting started with Android Studio.
Week of January 16:
- Meeting 3: Getting Started with Android Studio: Our First Project.
- Meeting 4: More Android Basics: Activities and XML.
Week of January 23:
- Meeting 5: More Activities and XML.
- Meeting 6: More Android Basics - Themes and Dialogs.
Week of January 30:
- Meeting 7: Building a "Real" Android Application - Part 1.
- Meeting 8:Building a "Real" Android Application - Part 2 plus a Graphics "Side" project.