- Due date
- Friday March 11, 11:59pm (in OnCourse).
- Late policy
Late assignments (assignments turned in late) will not be accepted.
But we will continue to post bonus problems to help you with making up past (due) assigments.
- Work policy
- Working in groups is encouraged but please turn in your own version of the assignment.
Also, please make sure you
- understand, and
- comply with
the Computer Science Department's Statement
on Academic Integrity before turning in your assignment.
If you are an Informatics student the following also applies:
Informatics academic honesty policy.
Explained in the handout to be posted here shortly.
- a set of 10 problems is posted here.
- Problem 1 is solved and the solution is a model for you.
- Problem 9 is mandatory. You must solve that problem as part of the assignment.
- Of the remaining 8 problems you must choose and solve 4.
- Every problem you solve in addition to the four you choose acts as a bonus.
- A bonus problem can be applied to any homework from the past, like a wildcard.
So for this assignment problem 9, and 4 other problem (except 1, which is solved) is the requirement.
The rest 4 problems (to complete the set of 10 posted) are bonus problems.
Feedback will be provided within a few days (in lab), grades will be posted on-line.